Publications in scientific journals
1. Stramarkou M., Oikonomopoulou V., Karagianni E., Stamatis C., Nana K., Krystalli E., Komaitis S., Krokida M. (2021), Optimization of green extraction methods for the recovery of stevia glycosides, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 87, 43 – 48, https://doi.org/10.3303/CET2187008
2. Zerva, A., Chorozian, K., Kritikou, A.S., Thomaidis, N. S., Topakas, E., (2021) β-Glucosidase and β-galactosidase-mediated transglycosylation of steviol glucosides utilizing industrial byproducts, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology 9:685099, doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/fbioe.2021.685099
3. Kokkinopoulou, I.; Diakoumi, A.; Moutsatsou, P. Glucocorticoid Receptor Signaling in Diabetes. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021, 22, 11173. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms222011173
4. Iatridis, N.; Kougioumtzi, A.; Vlataki, K.; Papadaki, S.; Magklara, A. Anti-Cancer Properties of Stevia rebaudiana; More than a Sweetener. Molecules 2022, 27, 1362. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27041362
5. Gantelas, C.; Boukouvalas, C.; Oikonomopoulou, V.; Eleni, P.; Krokida, M. Evaluation of the Environmental Performance of Stevia Glycoside Production Using Precision Agriculture and Green Processing Techniques. Proc.2022, 10, 7. https://doi.org/10.3390/IOCAG2022-12315
Participation in conferences
1. “Evaluation of the Environmental Performance of Stevia Glycoside Production Using Precision Agriculture and Green Processing Techniques”, Gantelas, C.; Boukouvalas, C.; Oikonomopoulou, V.; Eleni, P.; Krokida, M., 1st International Online Conference on Agriculture – Advances in Agricultural Science and Technology, 10 – 25th February 2022
2.“Transglycosylation of steviol glucosides mediated by two novel thermophilic hydrolases, TtbGal1 and MtbgI3a and valorization of industrial byproducts as sugar donors”, Chorozian K., Zerva A., Kritikou A. S., Thomaidis N. S., Topakas E., International Virtual Conference by European Federation of Biotechnology, 10–14th May 2021
Find the poster here.
1st Year Meeting
The 1st year meeting of the project was successfully held in YIOTIS facilities in Agrinio on September 20, 2019. In the frame of the meeting each partner presented the progress of the tasks they are involved, and the next steps and actions were planned.